ICYMI: The week on Front Row
In the video above, ESPN Marketing’s latest spot captures the holiday spirit to promote ABC and ESPN’s coverage of all five NBA games on Christmas Day, highlighted by ABC’s doubleheader — the New York Knicks at the Los Angeles Lakers at 3 p.m. ET and an NBA Finals rematch of the Oklahoma City Thunder at the Miami Heat at 5:30 p.m.
ICYMI: Highlights from the past week on Front Row
• Earlier this year, Jemele Hill embarked on a new chapter in her professional career as a sideline reporter for ESPN and ESPN2 Friday college football games. Hill shares some of her standout experiences thus far.
• Get to know the new X Games host Ramona Bruland. She shares some of her favorite athletes, bands, food and more.
• The newest installment of ESPN Films SEC Storied series Going Big premiered this week. Front Row caught up with the film’s star, former University of Kentucky star and NBA player Sam Bowie.
• Mike & Mike in the Morning’s Mike Golic treated listeners to a performance of Santa Claus is Coming to Town with the help of a cappella group Straight No Chaser.
Row of Four
Our favorites from across ESPN over the past week
• From Grantland: Mayan Apocalypse Holiday Mailbag
• Rick Reilly’s Paint like a champion — The story behind Notre Dame’s “Play Like A Champion Today” sign.
• From espnW: The Word looks back at some of the top sports headlines it covered in 2012.
• Enjoy an array of photos in this gallery from ESPN Images.
Kristen Hudak contributed to this post.